Hello beautiful people,
I was challenged by a brother in the Lord to answer the following questions and post them here. It is my first time to do a Q&A. I’m indeed an introvert and won’t write much.
1. If you died tonight, where would you go, and why?
Heaven, because I have the Son. (1 John 5:12)
2. Who is your favorite person in history (apart from Jesus because he’s the best!)?
Benjamin Solomon Carson.
3. Where’s your favorite place you’ve been on holiday?
I don’t usually go on holidays, but Bujumbura (Burundi) is my fave place I’ve been.
4. What’s the best dream you’ve had?
I dream almost every night. Some dreams are simply sweet and joyous. Some are terrible. The ones I like are those that predict something that will happen to me, my peers, or communities that I’m involved in in the future. I’ve seen many fulfilled, and patiently wait for the fulfilment of others.
5. What’s you’re favorite blog (apart from mine or yours!)?
Honestly, I’m not sure I have one. I change my likes constantly. I have liked different bloggers in different times but I’m deeply enamoured with Franklin Graham posts.
6. Who’s your favorite musician?
7. What’s your favourite book?
That’s simple. The Bible!
8. What’s your earliest memory?
I remember my family and I living in an extremely dirty place in a refugee camp. I was three.
9. What’s your biggest ambition?
Working in a hospital as a doctor.
10. What are you most grateful for?
Thank you brother Rob!